REFFORM Foundation For Health Promotion, Social Ties Building and Counteracting Exclusions & Discrimination has been established by Robert Strzelecki, the Founder, on the basis of the notarial deed prepared on 8 April 2016 before Anita Hnatyszyn, the notary, in the Notarial Office in Warsaw, at Al. Niepodległości 35/4, Register no. A 1204/2016. The foundation acts on the basis of the Act of 6 April 1984 on foundations (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 40).
It is a Non-Governmental Organization acting in the public benefit sphere on the basis of and under the applicable rules of law.
Its seat is located in Capital City – Warsaw, and its business activities are undertaken throughout Poland and abroad.
The organization is supervised by the minister responsible for social care as well as The Warsaw’s City Mayor.
The foundation’s authorities are the Management Board, Chapter with Audit Committee.
National Court Register: 0000664481
Tax Identification Number (VAT): 1132931090
National Registry Business Number: 366605863
IBAN: PL23 1140 2004 0000 3602 7671 2428
The Management Board:
Robert Strzelecki – Founder & President
Marcin Fröhlich – Vice-President
Przemysław Starosta – Chairman
Cezary Stawecki – Secretary
Szymon Kiełpiński – Member
Marcin Zamorowski – Chairman of Audit Committee
Roman Kubera – Vice-Chairman of Audit Committee
Rafał Nowak – Secretary of Audit Committee
Fields of operation:
- As part of Promoting Health, the Foundation will do the following:
- Take health promotion actions, including safe sexual behaviors during socializing meetings of various groups of people.
- Finance the purchase of means protecting against sexually transmitted diseases and distribute them during socializing meetings.
- Organize and Co-organize health-related workshops.
- With Building Social Ties in mind, the Foundation will do the following:
- Organize multigenerational orientation meetings of natural persons, united and not united, as well as representatives of clubs and other groups.
- Support actions taken by other organizations aiming to integrate generations.
- Organize and conduct encounters promoting respect for such values as equality and tolerance.
- Develop the support plan for the sick and the needy for the years 2017-2020.
- As part of Counteracting Exclusions and Discrimination, the Foundation will do the following:
- Collect money to support the excluded persons and help them purchase necessary equipment for their flats or diagnostic and rehabilitation equipment.
- Support other organizations which propagate anti-discrimination law.
- Conduct workshops related to discrimination.
- Partake as a Court Watch observer.
According to the article 888 of the civil code, donation is a form of agreement under which the donator undertakes to act to the benefit of the donee for free, and use its own funds for this purpose. It is necessary to emphasize the fact that donation occurs when we share our property, that is share our own money or provide our equipment.
The basic features of the donation are (stipulated in the act on personal income tax) as follows:
- Possibility of making a donation to the organization acting for the social purposes specified in the act,
- Donation making process occurs in the tax year in which we settle accounts,
- Possibility of reducing the tax base by the value of the donation,
- Obligation to report donations received, if they served as a basis for donator’s tax deduction.
Donators can be natural persons and legal persons (enterprises, companies, etc.). Associations and foundations receive commitments from both. As legal persons, they can also make a donation for another organization.
A donator who provides cash and wishes to make use of the tax deduction is only required to provide the bank transfer proof which confirms the donation has been made.
Donations can be transfered via bank transfer using the following bank account details:
Account owner: Fundacja REFFORM
or click on PayPal “Donate” below [in EURO]: